Buy Cannabis Dark Chocolate Truffles Do you have a get-together coming and don’t know what to cook? This easy recipe for Cannabutter Chocolate Truffles is perfect for eating on all occasions with all your friends. If you have never attempted to prepare any edibles before, this recipe is a great starter.
These cannabutter chocolate truffles are made better with dark chocolate, so make sure you buy chocolate with a 60% or higher percentage of cocoa content; the higher it is, the healthier it is. Plus, it will get a pleasant herbal aftertaste so that your edible is not just about getting high.
How to Make Infused Chocolate Truffles
The best part of these cannabutter chocolate truffles is that you can pick the base recipe and then add whatever gourmet flavors or toppings you desire. It is even easier to make infused chocolate truffles if you use cannabis butter made with a dried bud or coconut oil. This last one has shown to have multiple therapeutic benefits like reducing inflammation.
Preparation Time: 2 hours
Cooking Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 4 hours
Dosage: Approximately 20mg THC per truffle.
- 1/3 cups of 60% or higher dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream.
- 7 tablespoons of cannabutter cut into pieces
- Almond flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
For starters, you are going to make the cannabutter. Most people miss this step while making edibles, which leads to nothing. To get the desired effects, you need to activate the cannabinoids in your flower.
Buy Cannabis Dark Chocolate Truffles To do this, you are going to preheat the oven to 240°F to decarboxylate. Use a KLIP grinder to grind your bud until you obtain a fluffy powder, not too fine but not too chunky. Place on a sheet pan and bake for approximately 40 minutes. Then, half-fill a pot with water and set to medium-high fire without letting it boil. Then, place the toasted weed in a jar with unsalted butter, close the lid lightly, and then place it inside the pot—next, cover and steep weed in butter for at least six hours. Lastly, strain the infusion over a bowl and let it cool. You can refrigerate cannabutter for up to two months.
- Boil the heavy cream in a heavy saucepan. You can also put it in the microwave.
- Put the dark chocolate in a mixing bowl and pour the boiling cream over it. Stir until all the chocolate has melted.
- Add infused butter (you can even add vanilla flavoring) and stir.
- Once the ganache is creamy, whisk vigorously to thicken. When you see bubbles forming on the surface, you can stop.
- Cover the ganache and put it in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours until firm.
To form the truffle balls, you can use an ice cream spoon to shape them.
- Dip them in chocolate. If you want to spice things up, you can roll them in toasted nuts, cocoa powder, or cover with them chocolate sprinkles.
- Return them to the freezer until firm again. While they freeze, melt dipping chocolate with cannabutter.
- Once the truffles are firm, use a fork to dip each ball in the melted chocolate. Place each ball on wax paper and let harden in the refrigerator for 15 minutes until fully set.
Now you are ready to enjoy and share your infused chocolate truffles. Practice this recipe, and once you get the hang of it, switch the ingredients and incorporate more to achieve an even more luxurious flavor. You can try adding one tablespoon of Earl Grey tea, Lavender dried buds, or even Cardamom pods to the heavy cream mixture, before adding chocolate.
It is crucial to remember that you should always start with a low dosage and wait a few hours before consuming any more. The final result will depend on many factors, including the amount of cannabis butter and the type of cannabis strain you use. Remember to keep your edibles out of reach of children and anyone else in your household who should not use them. Stash them well and label them accordingly.